Please read the following policies carefully
Qualification to rent from Schrader Properties is based on evaluation of each applicant’s credit history, rental history, and verifiable income. If you have any questions regarding qualification, please contact a Leasing Agent before submitting an application. Once an application is submitted, the application fee is non-refundable. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants must view a property before an application will be processed.
- Applications may be made online or downloaded and brought to our office.
- Only those 18 years or older, who will reside in the property, may fill out an application.
- If a lease co-signer is necessary, the co-signer must complete an application.
- There is a $50.00 non-refundable processing fee for each applicant. Processing fee may be submitted online, paid by money order or cashier’s check at our office.
- We will obtain a credit report for each applicant. Credit reports offered by applicants will not be accepted.
- We will check rental history. Please provide the names of apartments, landlords, and office phone numbers so that we can easily reach prior apartment managers/landlords.
- Applicants must provide written notice, as required by current landlord (30 or 60 day), so that rental history will be provided by current landlord.
- Owing a balance to a current or prior landlord or having been evicted may be cause for automatic rejection.
- All terms of existing leases must be satisfied for approval. Current leases must be paid in full before approval.
- Applicant’s net monthly income must be three (3) times the monthly rent.
- Income will be verified. Please submit original pay stubs from employer for at least one full month along with employer’s contact number.
- Self-employed applicants may provide their most recent tax return and bank statements for the previous 3 months.
- Unverifiable income will not be considered.
- Employment letters not considered for income verification
Criminal Background Check:
- A criminal background check will be run on each applicant.
- A sex offender back ground check with be run on each applicant.
- All pets are subject to management approval.
- If a pet is approved, there will be a minimum $200.00 (dog)/ $75.00 (cat) non-refundable pet fee per pet and $15.00 per month rent (per pet).
- Verification of current pet vaccination record required upon approval and before any pet is allowed on the property.
- Restrictions: We will not accept Akita, Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Mastiffs or any other breed that is considered aggressive. We do not accept puppies or pets under one year old. Please check with our Leasing Agent before applying!
- Approved photo identification and social security card or second form of identification must be provided at time of application via the online application or at our office.
- Once approved, security deposit must be received by our office within 24 hours.
- All security deposits must be paid in the form of a money order, cashier’s check or online through approval process. No cash or personal checks will be accepted.
- The lease for the property must be executed within 3 days of approval.
- The full first month’s rent or pro rated rent portion and any pet deposits are due in the form of a money order, cashier’s check or via the online portal upon move-in. Subsequent payments may be made using money order, certified check or through the online portal.
To apply online – visit our online VACANCIES listing for an apartment.
If the listing reflects AVAILABLE NOW, the apartment is available for viewing anytime between 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday -Friday (closed on weekends and holidays).
If the online listing reflects a Future Available Date, request to schedule an appointment for a showing with an Agent. Just click on the available online listing, View Detail and CONTACT US to request a showing with an agent.